- Crafted of lightweight aluminum tube with an aluminum fretboard, backed
with wood. Weighs less than a standard guitar.
- Stainless steel frets.
- Resonant overtones ideal for driving today's powerful signal processors.
- Flexible pivot joints at the nut and bridge absorb all warping forces,
so the neck stays straight for the lowest possible action.
- Feels like you're playing strings a gauge lighter! Use 10's and get
the feel of 9's, with improved tone.
- Fits a standard gig bag.
- Brushed aluminum subtly reflects the colors of stage lights -- ideal
for live performances and videos.
- Even response at all playing positions from fret 1 to 24 on the two-octave
neck. Dead spots common to conventional necks are a thing of the past.
- Produces incredible attack and overtones impossible to achieve with
a wood-body guitar, because wood absorbs sound. Run it through an overdrive
and get the sound you have been looking for, at any volume level.